Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Penz Hotel(Innsbruck)
Sporthotel Igls(Innsbruck)
$169
$91
Agoda.com
All reviewsolympic stadiumtop floorcity centrebus stopold townnice hotelbreakfast room isski roomroof terracesurrounding mountainsunderground parkingski jumprooms are cleanamazing breakfastbreakfast spreadstayed here for nightscomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was modern.
We were provided with free wifi.
The breakfast was upstairs on like the 7th floor or something odd like that, but it was passable.
The location is just average.
Not a bad hotel at all.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Modern, well located, nice large rooms and bathroom with all the facilities and service of a 5*.

We had a lovely corner junior suite with a beautiful view of the mountains. The breakfast was outstanding with table linen and a large spread.

The Manager at the front desk during the day was extremely friendly and helpful.

The only thing lacking is tea and coffee in the room and better wifi signals.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and sunny with beautiful views of the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

As you can see in all my reviews, I travel a lot, and I think the most important thing is the cleaning of a room.
I was there last night, and I found lot of hairs on the bed and all around the bathroom. I asked to change the room but it was not possible, so they offered me a drink while I was waiting to have the room clean. I came back and nothing changed. I complained again, and I went out for the dinner with the hope to find the room clean coming back.
Still dirty, only the hairs from the bed were removed.
They offered me the parking (12 euros each night) for free.
The paper was missing in the bathroom.
Probably my experience was just an unlucky day, but you cannot fail three times that I am complaining; you have to fix the problem immediately! I will not come back.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank DiPiers
Katharina S, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear DiPiers,
Thank you very much for taking the time to describe your impressions regarding your stay in our hotel. With regret, we have read your descriptions. We are very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations and to respond appropriately to your indications. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured that this is not the standard of the house and we have taken appropriate activities to prevent incidents like this in the future.
Your comment contains valuable information for those to continue to improve steadily. Thank you for your constructive criticism, which we have already evaluated internally with our team.
We would be delighted if you would join us one more time to convince yourself of our services and the standard of the house.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

the hotel is not near the train station and we have to take a taxi. the hotel is quite tall with 12 floors. Top floor is the gym and spa, 11 floor is the restaurant where we have nice breakfast. the view is quite good too. We stayed on the 10th floor with nice views. staff at the reception are friendly and helpful. The rooms are of reasonable size with good shower facilities. this is definitely a good choice. While we were staying there, there seems not very crowded. the wi fi is free and is of reasonable speed and stable.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Excellent locational advantage. The hotel is a nice place to stay for tourists, not necessarily you have to be a sports man. The reception is friendly and welcoming. With 8 floors, this is one of the tall buildings in this area, that is an advantage. You can really enjoy the beauty of Innsbruck from the top floor restaurant.
Well the rooms are spacious, with double cots, clean linen and towels. The toilets are clean and well maintained, top facilities. Add to the TV and fridge in the room the Wi-Fi is offered free to its guests.
The morning breakfast is a disappointment, one expected a large spread in such good group hotel. I did not go to the restaurant in the ground floor for lunch/ dinner so no comments on them. Over all it is a nice experience for a night stay.

Room Tip: Take a room facing the main stadium.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple