“Good Time”

$36.02*
and up
Tyrolean Folk Show in Innsbruck
More attraction details
Owner description: Our family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck since 1967 already, and for many people we are the musical ambassadors representing Innsbruck and Tyrolean Music around the world. Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe which only includes authentic Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as typical Tyrolean songs and “yodelling”. We entertain our national and international audience on a daily basis and it would be a pleasure to welcome you to one of our shows during your visit to the city of Innsbruck. Our Tyrolean Evening Shows take place daily from April through October at the Sandwirt Restaurant in Innsbruck. In addition, we provide a wide range of events during the winter season with Christmas Concerts and Tyrolean Evenings.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was fun and glad it went but just a little too long. If it were a dinner and show combo it may have been better.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It was kitchy but a lot of fun. Having a large glass of wine didn't hurt the evening. I'm glad to see that old musical traditions are being maintained.

1  Thank EMTtraveler
Reviewed February 19, 2013

During our Trafalgar tour in January we had the choice to attend this performance or have a night at leisure to ourselves. We were so glad we decided to go to the performance, honestly my face hurt from smiling constantly. These people are so talented. The different instruments they play with such love & precision is totally amazing. The lady who does the cow moo is a delight as are the dancers. I don't know how they do it, flawless performance that is physically challenging I would have thought & they don't see to raise a sweat. Even our teenagers are still talking about the night & we will definitely go again if we are fortunate enough to be back in that most lovely part of the world again. I would encourage anyone looking for a good fun filled night out to go you will be amazed.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have attended the Tyrolean Evening with the Gundolf Family twice now. I liked it so much the first time, I had to go and see it again and bring other friends. This is a wonderful cultural display of authentic costuming, music and dance; from the areas around Innsbruck (including Zillertal). The show is lively and entertaining - very suitable for families. The entertainment does not "lag". The meal is "average" but that is to be expected based on the number of people they have to simultaneously feed. The next time I visit Innsbruck, I'll go again. To me, it is a "must see".

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was so happy to go there, to have a traditional dinner and traditional musinc and dances.
unfortunately the food was not good at all, we were served only a small salad, a small cup of vegetable cream (we were 8 people, we didn't understand wich tipe of vegetables we have eaten) and a piece of fried chicken with boiled potatoes (3 pieces). we received also a small piece of cake (strudel, not so good as the one I have tasted in other restaurants and bars in innsbruck, such as OTTOBURG). the show was not so intersted as I expected. also my friends doesn't like the show, but the big disappointment was for the food. Non good, not tipycal at all. The location was also not tipical at all.

4  Thank Bargi78