“Nothing special....”

Cuisines: European, German
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The place and the atmosphere inside are quite nice, and the location is perfect - in the very central part of Innsbruck. However, the food was quite disappointing. I had a goulash, which was served together with a wurstel and an egg on top: very nice too see, but the taste was not so impressive. The weissbier was -to me- very good (I was with a German, and he also appreciated it).

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really loved this restaurant. I went to it without any previous checking and since it was located in the touristic center of Innsbruck, and I'm glad I did!

The service was really nice and professional, with good English skills and the menu had a good choice of typical dishes.

I ate the Tyrol Specialty, and the dish was well served and very tasteful. At the end of the meal we paid 33 euros, with dessert and one expresso, giving an excellent quality / price rate.

I would return there if ever I return to Innsbruck.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nothing to say, the quality is always good. But it is in the middle of the touristic zone, and therefore they tend to charge a little too much...

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The restaurant location is magnifficent, right in the heart of the old town. The menu looked promising, so we decided to eat there. It being a hot and sunny day, we enjoyed our lovely table outside in the shade.
The food, however, was terrible. I had a colt goulash and my sister Tiroler lamb stew. The food looked fantastic and I have to say the sauce of my goulash was great; just the right blend of spicyness and creamyness. Yet the meat was of a very bad quality; more fat and sinews than muscle, and the Spetzle were overcooked. My sister's lamb was also of poor quality and tasted of nothing but rosmary. Also, her dish contained 2/3 of potatoes and only 1/3 of meat.

the service was freindly and efficient, though.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We sat inside on our visit and even though it wasn't air-conditioned, the booth was so comfortable that we didn't mind. The menu is large and it's hard to choose, everything sounds so good. I had a dish that consisted of a mix of meats with some cabbage and a big dumpling, and it was fantastic. So tasty! I just wanted more! My partner had the same reaction. We were really impressed. The service was good too. I wish we'd had time to go back and eat here again.