“Good but a little costly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Restaurant Goldenes Dachl
Ranked #34 of 435 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: German, Austrian, European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Udine, Italy
“Good but a little costly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nothing to say, the quality is always good. But it is in the middle of the touristic zone, and therefore they tend to charge a little too much...

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Biel, Switzerland
“High Hopes after Reading the Menu”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

The restaurant location is magnifficent, right in the heart of the old town. The menu looked promising, so we decided to eat there. It being a hot and sunny day, we enjoyed our lovely table outside in the shade.
The food, however, was terrible. I had a colt goulash and my sister Tiroler lamb stew. The food looked fantastic and I have to say the sauce of my goulash was great; just the right blend of spicyness and creamyness. Yet the meat was of a very bad quality; more fat and sinews than muscle, and the Spetzle were overcooked. My sister's lamb was also of poor quality and tasted of nothing but rosmary. Also, her dish contained 2/3 of potatoes and only 1/3 of meat.

the service was freindly and efficient, though.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
England, United Kingdom
“Terrific Tyrole Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We sat inside on our visit and even though it wasn't air-conditioned, the booth was so comfortable that we didn't mind. The menu is large and it's hard to choose, everything sounds so good. I had a dish that consisted of a mix of meats with some cabbage and a big dumpling, and it was fantastic. So tasty! I just wanted more! My partner had the same reaction. We were really impressed. The service was good too. I wish we'd had time to go back and eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent. Prompt friendly service, a quiet room. Great Quality Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was wandering the old town & the time came for some lunch. Well I normally wouldnt even take a second look at a restaurant in amongst the tourist flurry. But TripAdvisor only had good things to say about this place. So in I went. Inside was only a few people, outside was alot. I went to the back non smoker room. I was waited on promptly & kindly. English menu was provided. The meal itself was fantastic. I had a goulash soup & then something with multiple cuts of meat & a big dumpling in the middle. YUM. It was funny to watch the tourists walk past, have a quick glance at the menu chalkboard (all in German of course) realize they cant read it anyway & continue on... haha! If only they knew what was awaiting them inside. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great location, price, and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place for dinner and checked TripAdvisor. From what we saw this restaurant met all our needs. The staff was great and very attentive. Two of us shared the Cordon Bleu and a salad and it was the perfect amount. I got a wine and my husband had a beer and our total was €22.

Visited July 2013