Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing services

I have been using this company for the trips to St Anton for the last 2 years. They always provide... read more

Reviewed February 21, 2020
sky1512
Surrey, United Kingdom
Perfect, recommend it.

Perfect transfer. Nice clean car and a safe driver. The driver was not only a very pleasant guy... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2020
ES111111
Malmo, Sweden
via mobile

Google
Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Innsbruck
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2019

Best Airport Transfer company I’ve ever seen! Great service. I got picked up on time in Innsbruck Airport and had a transfer to Ischgl with free drinks in the car!see you again.

Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019

In the beginning our trip to this beautiful city, with my friends we had a such joy and comfortable trip. Totally recommended!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

We were received punctually at the munich airport by the staf. The trip to Sölden was very comfortable in the Mercedes V Class. The staf was really nice. Our little talk with the driver was very amusing. I can recommend the Company in any case. Thanks again

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019

The taxi driver was really friendly and talkative. He picked us from the airport in time and brought us safely to the hotel. It was an enjoying trip..

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

Alpina Taxi Transfers were extremely useful in providing transport for our event. The process of organising the taxis was quick and efficient, all staff were very helpful throughout the whole process.This firm never fails to go above and beyond with their customer service. They are always my number one choice and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for service and value! We would like to thank you very much for our journey from Innsbruck Airport to Ischgl.. the best option Alpina Taxis!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
OktayGz, Manager at Alpina Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Dear Tolga,

thank you very much for your kind feedback.
We are always happy to see you again!

Regards