“Good value per money meal”
Review of sahib

sahib
Ranked #171 of 440 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value per money meal”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We ate all-you-can-eat buffet for 7.9 €. The owner is very nice and the food was good. We looked for something different after eating local food all week and Sahab gave us the opportunity to have smtg unique and different. Hope you'll enjoy it too.

1 Thank OmerShoham

• Arabic first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Not to our expectations”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

If you are used to good Indian food, this one will be a disappointment .. Starters were OK, service is average but main courses were not what we expected. Meat and veggies seemed to be thrown in curry sauce and that's it. We wouldn't go there again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Vaguish
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“Salt, Salt and more Salt”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went here for a meal and had the most salty meal I have ever had.
We had the platter as a starter and that was nice and lead us to believe that we where in for a nice evening, but when the mains came, oh dear! what a let down. The alarm bells should have been ringing when I was given a glass of water (that I hadn't ordered). My dish of Kasmiri Beef Rogan Josh was the saltiest meal I have had the displeasure of tasting, my sister who had the chilli/curry beef (full name escapes me) also commented on how salty her meal was.
Out of 4 meal only one was edible, really not a nice evening.
I would also say that this place of slighyl over priced for what you get and the starters/mains and drinks (3 beers and a coke) came to 90 euros, almost 25 euros over what we were paying in the Stifkeller for the same food/drinks.
If your after a curry then i would say avoid and go to the Himal!

• Visited December 2012
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Wonderfull”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We had dinner here only once - wished we had found this restaurant earlier! The food was great and the service even better. Hope to go there again.

• Visited November 2012
Trento, Italy
“Great food, very nice service! I totally advice”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went with a group of friends for dinner a couple of days ago. We went without booking or knowing the place. It was very tasty, and the staff very polite and nice. They and the atmosphere made us feel as in an indian home. We had great time, the food was very tasty (I got carrots with sweet corn, and it was very spicy, but with the basmati rice, which was perfectly cooked, it was super tasty!) I advice!

• Visited November 2012