“Fab cake”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Nice and relaxing great coffee and cake. We were a bit unsure about the ordering process but managed to get what we wanted. It was tasty too.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

we've been here again and again and again.. so it is time to tell you about it.
right in the heart of historic Innsbruck is this very traditional café in a beautiful old building.
Good quality of food, homemade cakes and traditional snacks.
Friendly staff, clean and welcoming.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Thanks to tripadvisor, we ended up choosing this place for our very late (4pm) breakfast. We were not disappointed.

The chocolate and cakes are delicious - you HAVE to try the "french berry" cake (see photos). The omelette is also nice, as are the two soups they have (goulasch (a bit spicy) and potato soup). I also had omelette with vegetables, which comes with butter and bread - very yummy.

One of the women working there is the owner, which I find great as she takes care that everything is going well. We also saw her father, who used to own the bakery above them that makes all their cakes (as far as I could understand). We talked to both and they were very charming and nice.

Some of the waitresses could definitely smile a bit more, and on one day it took some time until we got the bill brought to us - but we didn't care :)

Definitely recommend and hope to eat there again.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

When I finished lunch with friends I saw this cafe which I thought nice and plan to have some coffee. After ordering our drinks. I thought wrong, the service was very bad, the wifi didn't work at all, and when my other friend sat down only for few minutes the waitress scarce my friend with rudeness, I can understand if the cafe was very busy and many guests are waiting for the chair, the cafe wasn't that busy and there were so many chairs and table empty. Bottom line, not recommended!!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

A great choice of tea and coffee and range of cakes.The atmosphere is relaxed and the waitresses are friendly and helpful and most do speak a little English