“Don't be put off by the strip mall location, It's fantastic”
Review of An Indian Affair

An Indian Affair
Ranked #2 of 424 Restaurants in Langley
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine in healthy and in modern setting.
vancouver
“Don't be put off by the strip mall location, It's fantastic”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My DH and I had a groupon for dinner for here and were a bit hard pressed to spend $30 to make up the full value, since the dishes are so reasonably priced. We took our servers suggestion and the lamb and chicken she suggested were fantastic. But what knocked my socks off was the REAL linen, the REAL table ware and the REAL flowers on the table. Can't get that at some higher end places! (~Milestones! Earls!~) The server was kind enough to FIX the level of spice in one of the dishes that we ordered. (It was what we ordered, but we SHOULD have ordered it milder! Instead of just saying "That's was you asked for" she insisted on correcting it for us. ) I still am surprised that in a regular old strip mall, the place was way beyond my expectations when buying the groupon. I think that one would be pleased to go on a first date here and impress your friends by your 'find'!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank daun0

Vancouver
“A New Favorite Indian Restaurant for Date Night”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have a new favorite Indian Restaurant. We visited An Indian Affair because of a special experience at Langley Canada Day. Greeted by "what took you so long" we were ushered to a private booth. The menu was extensive and we decided on an appetizer that intrigued us. We tried the Jack Fruit Pakora. AMAZING is all I can say about this dish. It came with an accompanying salad that brought out the zing of the jack fruit but didn't overpower it. The batter was a perfect wrap for this exotic fruit. Try it, you'll love it! We moved onto to our main dish. Because I love it and you seldom see it on menus, I decided to try the goat. I wish I could have loved it because the curry sauce was amazing but the small sharp bones turned me off somewhat. Topher had the Indian Grill and we both sampled it. When we are back the next time, we are going to try it again without the fish. I finished with the Delhi special and it was absolutely divine! This is my new favorite place for Indian food on date night!

• Visited July 2014
Langley, BC
“You Gotta Eat Here!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

No matter what you order you will not be disappointed. The service is as amazing as the food! I guess the word has gotten out about this place, it's always packed for dinner so I would recommend making reservations. Even though they were so busy, the service was still excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Surrey, Canada
“Out of the world”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have eaten in so many restaurant but this is like out of the world.The food is so fresh and nicely presented. We were family of four and we ordered some appetizers and some mains and every item had different flavors. The service was amazing. Servers and the manager/owner keep checking with all the customers. Great!!!!. Highly recommended

• Visited June 2014
Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We first tried Indian Affair shortly after they opened by using a Groupon offer. The food was amazing. We do both eat in and take out - both are equally good. And the portions are very large. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014