Right on the Gertreidegasse (with an exit at the back of the house too), a nice 20min walk from the station the Blaue Gans is a very welcoming hotel. The check in is competent and swift, the house itself a maze, with nice modern rooms thougha bit small - given the age of the house small wonder. Excellent breakfeast and a wonderful restaurant in the evening complete the picture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blaue Gans, whose tradition dates back 660 years, is the oldest inn in the city of salzburg. It boasts a prime location opposite the festival hall and in the heart of the historic centre, which has been declared a world cultural heritage site, and is only a short walk from mozart's birthplace.We have carefully combined the historic walls of this inn, which is steeped in tradition, with a modern design and contemporary art. The result is a place that exudes a natural feel, a venue for people who like to pursue their own way. we are pleased to accompany you along a part of this way.artHOTEL: more than just a Designhotel, synonymous with the personal freedom for an individual lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your arthotel Blaue Gans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Salzburg
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Hotel Salzburg