“Worth going to”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We ate there twice during our 3 day stay in Salzburg. The service was fast and friendly. The food was good, but not fantastic.
My kids got the schnitzel both times and really enjoyed it. I tried the pork in beer sauce which I enjoyed, but my husband said we just okay. I love their dumplings.
The second time I got the goulash and it was really good as well.
Warning if you are MSG sensitive... My husband had a reaction. I'm thinking it was maybe from the oil in the French fries or fried potatoes. They defiantly had MSG in something though, so ask if you have an allergy.
While my husband wouldn't go back, myself and our children would.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Really friendly owner and staff who accepted us in even though it was nearly closing time. We all ordered steak, one to be cooked medium, 2 medium rare and one blue. All were cooked to perfection. Fabulous dining experience.

1  Thank Mel255347
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The restaurant is very small but used to offer good food. Lately chefs changed and food quality went down.
Owner extremely unwelcoming perhaps due to the small crowded space and lack of waiters and cooks. Would make anybody nervous!!!It is a miracle how a cook can handle so many orders in such a small kitchen.

5  Thank Emilio100
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Excellent fine dining. Really great feeling and great frienly service.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Small and cozy with friendly, enthusiastic staff. Wellmade food with inspiration from around the world.

1  Thank mortrr