Bloberger Hof in Salzburg is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Its better than any 5 star hotel. I would re-visit the place again and again.
1. Fantastic location.
2. Beautiful view of the untesberg hills
3. Amazing sunsets during Spring.
4. Aesthetically furnished and large space.
5. Well maintained, clean and cozy.
6. Budget hotel yet feels like living life King Size.
7. Decent breakfast buffet.
8. Friendly and helpful owners.
1. very far from main city and there is only one bus (bus no 21) that gets you out of this place. The bus is not very frequent.
2. No elevator. Even for the second floor one has to carry their baggage up without help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small but beautiful family-run 3-star hotel just outside of the Mozart city of Salzburg is surrounded by nature, yet is only 5 km from the historic centre. The main sights of Salzburg can be reached within 15 minutes by bus. Our stylishly furnished rooms offer great views of the Untersberg mountain or the Hohensalzburg Fortress. Enjoy a tasty dinner in our restaurant and let the day come to an end with a glass of wine in a friendly atmosphere. The hotel offers you the chance to relax and recharge your batteries, but is an ideal starting point for many sights as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof Hotel Salzburg
- Hotel Bloberger Hof