“Great hot dog and very friendly service”

salzburger grill imbiss
Ranked #17 of 713 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I walked in with the intention of eating just one hot dog but my wife and me ended up gorging on three portions along with another side dish at this spot cause it was so delicious. The brothers are fantastic hosts and very generous with their portions. We loved the food.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

A great experience eating at this excellent diner. The food was very tasty, the portion was large, the service was fast and friendly and the price good. The Original Traditional Bosna was fantastic and the pommes frittes were delicious.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and tastes some really delicious sausages for a very reasonable price. If you’re looking for some authentic fast food then it’s definitely recommended

Reviewed February 7, 2018

We enjoyed really good bratwurst, served on a bun that was flattened and grilled in a panini press, with sauerkraut and mustard as toppings. This is an outdoor food stand but in spite of it being a cold, snowy day we enjoyed standing at the high top table eating our bratwurst. Great value too.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We and another couple happened to stop here after finishing a tour and ordered the original bosna sandwich, and we all agreed -OMG- not just the BEST SAUSAGE SANDWICH EVER, but one of the best foods I've ever had in my life. We had to go back for a second.
I just wish we could bring this place back home to NJ!!!