Review Highlights
Great place to watch football!

Good location in the city and good pub food. Friendly staff creating a vibrant and welcoming... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Michael M
Milton Keynes
Great Place in the middle of the Old Town

the Murpheys Law is a great location to unwind in the old Town of Salzburg. Its irish flair, huge... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018

from $52.30
from $348.60
from $41.80
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to the Irish Pub for a few drinks to watch the English Premier League and it was a great experience. Limited places that will televise these games in Salzburg, so a must visit for a game!

1  Thank nwbeach
BrianOConnor, Owner at Murphy's Law Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you very much for the review, we hope you'll join us for a match or two on your next visit...

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this Irish Pub and had a great few beers in good surroundings. Made really welcome by the manager JP and returned the following afternoon for the Craic and a really chilled few drinks. Guinness is as good as it gets. Friendliest bar in Salzburg.

BrianOConnor, Owner at Murphy's Law Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your visit, Nicc, and we hope you'll join us again sometime...
Brian.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

The minute you walk in the bar you welcomed with open arms. Fantastic atmosphere , great selection of whiskey , great beer on tap(o haras being my favourite) and world class staff. From Brian to Dion to JP and Johanna you know they will be a start to a great night. The staff is what makes the bar , I couldn't give them a bigger compliment. If you really want to experience what an irish bar is and all it has to offer. Murphy's Law is where you need to go in salzburg. OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I found it from TA and fortunately it was in a 5 min biking distance of my hotel (Motel One).
I reached there at about 9:00 pm and Firstly there were 6-7 people drinking their drinks!
I sat in front of the bar and asked Bryan (the friendly barman) to serve me as much Irish as he can. I started with Irish Pale-ale and finished with "51 ALE State". Both Irish bears were fantastic and better than most of bears I already tried.
Finally I ordered a salami pizza which was not too bad!
All in all I recommend it.

BrianOConnor, Owner at Murphy's Law Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Many thanks for the review, Reza, we hope you find some more good beers on your travels...

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Visited here on our trip last week as my husband wanted to watch the Manchester United match. We were not disappointed!! Friendly staff, reasonably priced drinks and then there was some sort of happy hour/half price drinks offer which was great. Would definitely recommended even if not into watching football. Definitely worth a visit just for the atmosphere and great drink prices.