“Murphy's Law one of the best bars in Salzburg!”

Murphy's Law Irish Pub
Ranked #2 of 25 Nightlife in Salzburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

The minute you walk in the bar you welcomed with open arms. Fantastic atmosphere , great selection of whiskey , great beer on tap(o haras being my favourite) and world class staff. From Brian to Dion to JP and Johanna you know they will be a start to a great night. The staff is what makes the bar , I couldn't give them a bigger compliment. If you really want to experience what an irish bar is and all it has to offer. Murphy's Law is where you need to go in salzburg. OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I found it from TA and fortunately it was in a 5 min biking distance of my hotel (Motel One).
I reached there at about 9:00 pm and Firstly there were 6-7 people drinking their drinks!
I sat in front of the bar and asked Bryan (the friendly barman) to serve me as much Irish as he can. I started with Irish Pale-ale and finished with "51 ALE State". Both Irish bears were fantastic and better than most of bears I already tried.
Finally I ordered a salami pizza which was not too bad!
All in all I recommend it.

BrianOConnor, Owner at Murphy's Law Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Many thanks for the review, Reza, we hope you find some more good beers on your travels...

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Visited here on our trip last week as my husband wanted to watch the Manchester United match. We were not disappointed!! Friendly staff, reasonably priced drinks and then there was some sort of happy hour/half price drinks offer which was great. Would definitely recommended even if not into watching football. Definitely worth a visit just for the atmosphere and great drink prices.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Messaged on Facebook as in Salzberg for State of Origin and looking for somewhere to watch. Replied in minutes and JP (manager) even opened early so my wife and I could watch. Friendly and great atmosphere and despite NSW losing the game JP made the day a success. If you are in Salzburg this pub is a must.