“dinner at II Padrino”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife I walk a mile from out hotel to II Padrino. It was worth the walk. I had the pizza which was very good. Pasta dish with Alferdo sauce which was the some of the best she has ever had. We plan on returning there before we leave. If you are nearby I would recommend this for dinner. The service was excellent we had no reservation. We did go early to dinner.

1  Thank texantraveler42

Reviewed October 2, 2013

After several days of delicious sausage and schnitzel, were in a mood for a change. I read about Il Padrino here and lucky for us it was a few blocks from our hotel. The food was fabulous. Fresh made pasta, amazing looking pizza's ( which we weren't able to try), delicious wine. We tried to return for pizza the following day, but arrived too late for lunch.
This is one of the best Italian restaurants I have been to anywhere.

2  Thank Travelwell116
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Il Padrino is a great restaurant, surpassed our expectations. I loved everything from start to finish. The space is great, the service was very friendly, professional and gracious, the food was delicious, well- prepared and tasty. You can't resist without to try pizza, pasta, desserts. Pizza was excellent and the desserts was so tempting it is imposible to refeuse. I really enjoyed every aspect of my meal here. Highly recommend and i can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Georgiana Claud... M
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am an big italian food "consumer",and believe me that I've never eated such a good pizza calzone...The atmosphere is also very pleasant and I can say that it's a small corner of Italy in the beautiful Salzburz

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Excellent service. The staff is extremely service oriented. Take the Antipasti for starters. Take any pasta or pizza you wish. You just can't go wrong. Dishes are pretty big so if you are not too hungry consider sharing.