“Very interesting”
Review of Rikschatours

Rikschatours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A rickshaw tour is an unforgettable experience along Salzburg's bike trails. Everybody loves this special kind of transport, whether chilcdren or grown-ups. It's great fun and enables you to see a lot of things within a short period of time - ideal for short-stays or to get an overview at the day of your arrival. Learn about the City and pass the Sound of Music sites of the film, if you are a fan. Lean back and enjoy the special service from your personal driver. Besides: you always get the front seat! :)
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I would highly recommend the rickshaw tour . I did the smaller one. The longer one goes to the castle. If one walks around you do get a sense of history but when the significance is explained by the guide only then do you fully appreciate what you are seeing. The rickshaws are a fun way to see the sights . Just make sure your guide is fluent with english.

3  Thank umzz
Claudia S, Owner at Rikschatours, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for your ratings on Trip Advisor. There must be a misunderstanding - there is no such tour, that goes to the castle. It is impossible for us to go there. I am glad you liked the tour. Best regards, Claudia

There are newer reviews for Rikschatours

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I had only two days in Salzburg so we wanted to get an idea of the city. What a great experience! You could hear the driver (bicycler) tell the stories and the information about every building, church and restaurants. We had earlier in Vienna taken a horse and buggy but couldn't hear because of the distnace between us. This is not the case with a Rickshaw. I highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife is a big fan of "The Sound of Music". We planned a day trip into Salzburg and I thought of arranging this tour as a surprise for my wife. Claudia arranged for the driver Gerhard to meet us right at the train station - my wife could not have been more pleasantly surprised! We had such a great time seeing the city at a nice leisurely pace while escaping the crowded Old Town. I can't say enough about the experience except that it was a highlight of our trip to Austria - one that we will always remember. Thanks again Claudia and Gerhard!

2  Thank Robert A
Reviewed February 27, 2013

i was just for a few days in Salzburg and was couchsurfing on a riksha drivers place. She gave me the opportunity to getting to know salzburg in a totally different way. i was really enjoying the rikscha tour. Just lean back and listen to a bunch of storys and history about Salzburg. I got so many insider tips, where to go and what to do, i could have stayed much longer in Salzburg :-)
Thanks, for the great time

1  Thank Gabriell F
Reviewed August 27, 2012

They gave me an excellent tour of Salzburg, showing all the major historical attractions and some of the more modern areas like the shopping district. A beautiful city. Personal yet professional service. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Kenneth R