Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$137
Travelocity
Booking.com$138
Expedia.com$138
Hotels.com$138
eDreams$138
All reviews laundry facilities old town central location guest house enjoyed my stay double windows excellent location homemade jams perfect place to stay rooms are large historic building free wifi mirabell palace staff at reception within walking distance yogurt busy street
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

Tipical place since it was a monastery, rooms are quite poor (even no yelevision) but clean. Breakfast just enough but staff extremely kind. Perfect palce if you wanna stay very close to yhe city centre. Parking available for free...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
MPetras, Reception at Gastehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Dear Fabrizio!
Thank you very much für taking the time to give us a Feedback
We are glad that you had a great stay in our guesthouse and hope to see you again very soon.
With best regards

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Excellent staff, well appointed rooms, a superb location and a very reasonable price. Lots of very pleasant little touches (such as the tiny jar of homemade marmelade) and the breakfast was extremely good too. It is true that there is a lot of noise from the surrounding streets until midnight but the windows shut out the noise really well and there is a fan. If you want a truly quiet location far from the crowds then probably best to look elsewhere, but if you want a high quality experience in the centre of Salzburg this is certainly the place.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 530dalew
MPetras, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Gastehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear Dale!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a feedback.
We are happy, that you had a good stay in our Guesthouse.
Due to our central location, we cannot guarantee for quiet rooms.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Excellent location.walking distance to all the sights.just off mirabelplatz.very clean rooms with attached bath toilet.very quite.lovely old courtyard.good breakfast.only drawback was there is no AC and TV.they do provide a fan in the room and a tea kettle..they also have a common room.staff are very helpful.had a good stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Rush401,

Thank you for taking your time reviewing our Guesthouse. We are sorry to hear that you could not find a tea kettle in your room. Usually, all of our rooms are equipped with tea kettles. We apologize for any inconveniences.
Kindest regards, The Guesthouse-Team

Reviewed June 15, 2019

The hotel is lovely, walking in the hallways and inside the hotel made me feel like I am back in history to old days like I am a princess in a fairy tales. Location is extremely great. Rooms are so spacious.
Unfortunately the hotel has no air-conditioning and this made my stay HORRIBLE. It was extremely hot during my visit, the hotel provides a fan which doesn't do much and the other choice for me is to open the window, due to the location of the hotel it was extremely noisy so I couldn't sleep. It is up to you if you travel during the summer either you live with the heat inside the room with closed windows OR have breeze by opening the window and give up the sleep.

2  Thank Majdi31
MPetras, Rezeption at Gastehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Dear Guest!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a feedback.
We are happy, that you had a good stay in our Guesthouse.
Due to our central location, we cannot guarantee for quiet rooms.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

A good hotel conveniently located for the sites in the centre of Salzburg, and right next to Mirabell palace and gardens.

I stayed in a single room which was comfortable and perfectly adequate. There is no TV is the room which may put some people off but it wasn't an issue for me. There was a kettle in the room with options for hot drinks.

Breakfast was included in the cost of the room and it was a standard buffet of bread, cereals, cheeses etc.

The only thing that stopped me from giving 5 stars was that when I checked out I asked if I could pay with my credit card that I didn't know the pin number for. I was told that I couldn't because throughout Europe they had changed things so you had to use the pin number. It actually just seemed like she didn't actually know the answer and this was what she came up with. I therefore had a feeling it wasn't true, and this was confirmed the following day when I paid without using a pin number in another hotel in Salzburg. This really annoyed me. I would rather have just been told that she didn't know how to process the card in any other way.

Aside from that, the stay was good.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Rebecca C
MPetras, Rezeption at Gastehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Dear Rebecca!
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a positve feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Guesthouse.

We are sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your payment.
If our system demands a pin number we simply cannot avoid that, we are sorry.

We hope to see you again in the future