“Delicious food and friendly hosts”

COCO- Genuss nach Sri Lanka Art
Ranked #302 of 646 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Sri Lankan
Serbia
“Delicious food and friendly hosts”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 via mobile

I visited Coco at several occasions and the food was always tasty and fresh.I think they make is in small quantities because it taste fresh made.The chouce is good and I love ginger lemonade. It is very good.I got some additional food that was not on the meny and I loved it.The hosts are great and they place looks really neat and clean.It is in a shopping mall but it is very cozy and nice.Will go there again on Saturday with the friend I hope :-)

Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious.”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

There's only so much pizza/pasta I can take without beginning to pine after Indian food. Coco satisfied all my spice cravings and more at extremely reasonable prices and Akalanka and Lilly are the friendliest hosts I have ever seen, cheerfully offering to concoct some special dishes for us. Sri Lankan cuisine is similar to South Indian cuisine. So we had some delicious gravy on basmati rice with some superbly prepared wet and dry chutneys. If you've never tried South Indian food or Sri Lankan food, it should be a revelation since it's not just about kebabs and paneer. You should also try the salted lassi if you don't have a sweet tooth. We loved the food so much, we went back for lunch the next day and even packed some for dinner that night. Highly recommended. And if Lilly's baking her banana cake, it's your lucky day.

• Visited November 2011