We stayed here for two nights and explored the area while we were in salzburg. Loved Salzburg and the hotel.
Unfortunately I was very sick when we arrived so my wife had to look around the hotel and explore without me. She played the hotel piano for awhile and acquired quite an audience, that was kind of neat.
I really only have one critisism of the place: The morning we were about to leave, we were having breakfast in the dining room (great breakfast), The owner asked my wife what her room number is, as if she was an imposter or something, then he checked to make sure we were entitled to the breakfast. This was weird, he had spoken with her at length the evening before and should have remembered her. I was still very ill, or I would have been tempted to straighten him out. I was kind of ticked, he could have used far more tact.
Too bad about that small incident because the hotel really is beautiful, walking distance to lots of attractions, great clean rooms, excellent food, awesome place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and convenient for sightseeng (10 walking-min. to the Pedestrian Areal). Austrian hospitality, stylish ambiance and the ideal location is what you can expect from this small fourth generation family hotel. All rooms provide modern comfort with beautiful bathrooms, safe, plasma-screen-TV, private bathroom and free WLAN. The philosophy between tradition and modern features is felt through the entire interior. Very helpful for this centrally located place is the FREE CAR PARKING! the whole hotel is non-smoking. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH so you can book your Berglandhotel Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg
- Berglandhotel Hotel Salzburg