We stayed 2 nights here in October. I chose it for its good prices in an expensive city and a good location. We caught the bus from the train station, but as it was raining on our morning of departure the hotel rang us a taxi, which was a very reasonable price. There is also parking out front.
Our room was at the back of the hotel on the 1st floor, very quiet. It was very clean and had a good size bathroom.
The hotel was in a good walking distance, (flat too) to the river and main part of the city. The owners were very friendly people and breakfast had plenty of choices, mainly cold foods.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and convenient for sightseeng (10 walking-min. to the Pedestrian Areal). Austrian hospitality, stylish ambiance and the ideal location is what you can expect from this small fourth generation family hotel. All rooms provide modern comfort with beautiful bathrooms, safe, plasma-screen-TV, private bathroom and free WLAN. The philosophy between tradition and modern features is felt through the entire interior. Very helpful for this centrally located place is the FREE CAR PARKING! the whole hotel is non-smoking. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH so you can book your Berglandhotel Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg
- Berglandhotel Hotel Salzburg