The lady that owns this was so nice with advice and allowed us to park out front until 2 pm. Free parking was nice. Good advice on the castle. We wish we had planned for two nights instead of one. We had a HUGE room (suite). Breakfast was excellent. We found out the day we left they have so much more. A nice deck and a pool.
We plan to come back to this one. Excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and convenient for sightseeng (10 walking-min. to the Pedestrian Areal). Austrian hospitality, stylish ambiance and the ideal location is what you can expect from this small fourth generation family hotel. All rooms provide modern comfort with beautiful bathrooms, safe, plasma-screen-TV, private bathroom and free WLAN. The philosophy between tradition and modern features is felt through the entire interior. Very helpful for this centrally located place is the FREE CAR PARKING! The whole hotel is non-smoking. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH so you can book your Berglandhotel Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg
- Berglandhotel Hotel Salzburg