Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Center
$319
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $413/night.

Stadtkrug Hotel(Salzburg)
$143
$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$306
$288
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $440/night.

Der Salzburger Hof(Salzburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$133
$293
$282
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $344/night.

$199
$176
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$160
$153
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Hotel Mozart(Salzburg)
$136
$128
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Hotel Goldgasse(Salzburg)
$161
$156
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$312
$246
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $328/night.

1,738 results
All reviewstrain stationold townnice hotelbusiness hotelmain stationthe club loungeminute walkpublic transportationtwo blocksthe rivercity centreroom was largeon footsaunabuseseuropesupermarket
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I obtained the Radisson through a third party booking at about $100 a night. I was hesitant, considering the price and mixed reviews. I was very pleased. I received an upgrade to a junior business suite. I don't want to go overboard on a "suite". It was a European sized suit, not an American sized suite. By that, I mean it was about 24 feet by 34 feet, including bathroom. But it was well designed, clean, with new furniture. The price did not include breakfast. Nice and clean, though smallish, pool and exercise area. The staff was very helpful. The location was two blocks from the train station, and the bus hub (to anywhere). There was a food store next door. It was a 15-20 easy walk to the old part of the city. For the price, it was the best value on a two week trip in various cities.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
SZGZA, Manager at Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Foster32,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre, Salzburg. It is always pleasing to receive feedback from our customers following their stays and we are delighted that our team’s personal and attentive service as well as the cleanliness throughout the hotel met your expectations.

We look forward to having you back with us again.

Yours sincerely,

Katja Dietz
Resident Manager
Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre, Salzburg

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Thankfully, my wife and I only had one night at the Radisson. The outside of the hotel is very modern and up-to-date with a great looking conference centre and restaurant. When we checked in, we were told that because the hotel was full we were being upgraded to a junior suite for free - nice touch. The junior suite, however, was pretty cramped with only a double bed. The bathroom was very outdated with a dingy shower-over-bath set up. The hallway leading to the room smelled like old smoke and so did our room. The carpeting in the room also looked very old and well used. The hotel is also in a poor position if you're there to see the city (good, I guess, if you're just there for business) with nothing of interest within short walking distance. I would be VERY hesitant before bothering to book at another Radisson anywhere because of this.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear DavidA,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre, Salzburg

It has been disappointing to note that you felt our junior suite was not what you had expected as we often have many compliments regarding the layout and the extra touch such as the Nespresso Machine in our upgraded room types. They often find much favour with both corporate and leisure travellers alike.

I would however welcome the opportunity to allay your concerns and should you be returning to Salzburg in the near future, would welcome the opportunity of having you stay with us.

Thank you once more for your measured feedback and I do hope we have the pleasure of your company again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Katja Dietz
Resident Manager

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre in the Fanny-von-Lehnert-Strasse near the railway station in Salzburg is a decent business hotel with high prices. This is why I can't rate them higher - it is to expensive for their service level. But its a "ok" hotel, with good but outdated rooms and very outdated bathrooms. Service is ok, breakfast is ok, rest of the hotel ist ok. Very much tourists there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
RMittermair, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Reiseprofi_Wien,

thank you very much for your feedback.

We are planning renovation works to make our guests more satisfied.
Maybe you will give us another chance then to meet or even exceed your expectations. We would be very happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Having stayed in other Radissons, I had some high expectations of an ultra-modern hotel My first impressions.... dark and musty-smelling corridoors and a room which paid homage to something out of the 80's: mottled wallpaper, a plastic sink and brown carpeting. It didn't help that I was put in a room with 2 single beds, that the room had a relatively small window facing a concrete monstrosity of an office block or that I found hairs in my bathroom on the first two nights (that were not my own!). The wifi required me to have one password per device per day. In fact they never seemed to last as long so I had to request even more. There was only one available plug which for a hotel catering to business clients as well as tourists, is not great.

Had I checked out there and then, I would have given this 2 stars at most. However, after staying two more days, I did come across the positives... service was good and efficient, the breakfast was excellent with a lot of choice and the decor downstairs was very good, the bar in particular was warm and inviting with great mood lighting and quick service. And both my dinners, restaurant and room service, were well above average.

Room Tip: I have no idea if other rooms have non-imposing views but I was not too happy with 540.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear londoneraway,

thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

It is a great pity that you did not was totally satisfied with your stay. We are planning renovation works at the moment to stay up-to-date.

But it makes us happy that you also made positive experiences especially with our service. It is very important to have highly motivated employees. Therefore I am delighted to share your feedback with my team.

We would be pleased to welcome you back to Salzburg sometime in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This hotel has best location for tourist but it is very hard to find if you drive a car. We spent almost an hour to find it although we do have a GPS. The sign is small and it is very hard to find a park place in the old town of salzburg. The hotel room is spacious and comfortable. The internet is free. But this is a really old hotel. It is not like other radisson blu.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jia y
RMittermair, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Jia Y,

thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us on TripAdvisor and for you good rating.

It surprises me that you did not find our hotel at first go because normally it is easy to find from the motorway exit and we also placed many signs in the city.
To find a parking side is not really difficult, because we have an underground car park with a lot of parking space.
It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Salzburg.

We would be pleased to welcome you back to Salzburg in the future.