$289
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mozart(Salzburg)
$148
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$90
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Stadtkrug Hotel(Salzburg)
$140
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Imlauer & Brau(Salzburg)(Great Value!)
$147
$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Hotel Goldgasse(Salzburg)
$311
$300
NH Salzburg City(Salzburg)
$165
$191
$297
1,220 results
All reviewsrooftop spacd playerold townorganic foodoverlooking the gardenthe main hotelnespresso machineminute walkbreakfast was amazingsteam roomlovely hotelquiet arealoved this hotelroof terracethe riversuperior roomsitting area
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I loved this place - very quiet location and only a 5-10 min walk from the centre of town. I stayed in the non-smoking villa (building next door to the main hotel) in a "small double". It was super clean and bright with two large windows, and very quiet; not huge, but with a well-designed layout - spacious bathroom, entryway and ample storage. FREE WiFi !! was a really nice feature. Terrific breakfast, and great little bar area with a good snack/drink menu. The "spa" with sauna and steam room has a nice lounge area to relax at the end of the day. Excellent.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank choosy_judy
Reviewed March 10, 2010

After traveling around Europe for almost three weeks and staying in quirky, small hotel rooms in different cities, it was so refreshing to check into Hotel & Villa Auersperg in Salzburg. The hotel is modern, yet still very cozy and comfortable. It's in an amazing location - near the pedestrian only zone at the edge of the old town. I was thinking that I wanted to stay in the old town, but after visiting Salzburg, I am so glad we booked this hotel just outside of it. This hotel is in a very quiet location and had we stayed in the old town, it wouldn't have been a quiet experience at all. Everyone at the hotel was nice and helpful. The room was spotless and had the most wonderful shower I think I've ever taken. Slate floors with radiant heating and a "rain shower" nozzle. Plenty of hot water, free Internet, comfortable beds and they provide you with ipod chargers. It was exactly the break we needed from the typical quirky European hotel room!

The breakfast bar each morning was amazing! Everything you can think of - cheese, meats, fruit, yogurts, homemade breads, juices...you name it, it was there. I took my time having breakfast every morning because it was such an enjoyable experience. This will be my Salzburg hotel from now on!

1  Thank natsea
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Our hotel room, 223 in the "Villa" was excellent, so spacious and gorgeous. The room had a lovely natural wood floor, sofa, big coffee table, chair, desk, queen size bed, coffee machine (by the way, we just had to buy one like it when we got home) and mini bar, walk in wardrobe, room safe and really nice bathroom with fantastic shower. The hotel style is very cosmopolitan..... Lovely. The hotel staff were all very nice, helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very nice, a selection of continental style (cheeses, salami, ham, peppers, cucumber, yogurts, museli, fruit juices) and also eggs to suit your style with bacon. All very nice. I don't believe I saw it mentioned anywhere but I discovered you can hire the hotel Land Rover for 35 euro a day.
We also accidentally left some items in the room and the hotel were very good to post these items to us.
I don't think I can recommend this hotel enough, it was just wonderful. I've been lucky to stay in a lot of nice hotels in my life and this one rates right at the top.

2  Thank Philip_Birmingham
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Excellent place!!! Very kind people,nice breakfast, 1 minute walk from the center.
We had a double room at the villa it was very clean,quiet,everything was new,very stylish!
Excellent mini bar.We were very impressed by the details : The tivoli music player with cables for the ipod,
Tv lcd with blue ray, excellent music selection (haydn,classical compilation,keith jarret, cezaria evora) book selection,a picture of the Rat pack ,espresso machine selection of tea and coffee! Someone thought of everything that a person might need or things to make someone feel like home! Without being too much! Simple and warm!
I think Auersberg hotel is one of the best hotels i've ever been!

1  Thank Tangclo
Reviewed January 23, 2010

We arrived by bus and it is literally just around the corner. The entrance and decor is very inviting. The girl on reception with dark hair very informative (shame I can't remember her name as she was by far the better receptionist). Our room was in the Villa which is the building next door we carried our own cases and found our room on the 3rd floor. The room and bathroom is very small but calming interior and superior fittings ie. a stereo with mp3 connection, nice collection of classical cd's, books and a kettle and coffee maker (the coffee maker is extra charge but I didn't know how to use it anyway?!) My only complaint would be that I found a hair on my pillow and slight pink stain? lipstick I don't know? had they actually been changed? thats why I have marked this hotel down on cleanliness but apart from that superb in every other way.
The location is at the start of the shops it is difficult to give an opinion because it was just after new year and it was a ghosttown everywhere? no shops open ....no locals around.... we were told the locals were still holidaying - however this didn't effect us as we didn't go to buy and it was peaceful. The breakfast was a delight, back in the hotel building, nice dining room modern, clean and plentiful variety of food / drink 5 stars from us

• Stayed: January 2010