Hotel Mozart(Salzburg)
NH Salzburg City(Salzburg)
$202
$196
  • Restaurant
Hotel Imlauer & Brau(Salzburg)(Great Value!)
$150
$627
$459
Orbitz.com
1,220 results
All reviewsrooftop spacd playerold townorganic foodoverlooking the gardenthe main hotelnespresso machineminute walkbreakfast was amazingsteam roomlovely hotelquiet arealoved this hotelroof terracethe riversuperior roomsitting area
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Excellent place!!! Very kind people,nice breakfast, 1 minute walk from the center.
We had a double room at the villa it was very clean,quiet,everything was new,very stylish!
Excellent mini bar.We were very impressed by the details : The tivoli music player with cables for the ipod,
Tv lcd with blue ray, excellent music selection (haydn,classical compilation,keith jarret, cezaria evora) book selection,a picture of the Rat pack ,espresso machine selection of tea and coffee! Someone thought of everything that a person might need or things to make someone feel like home! Without being too much! Simple and warm!
I think Auersberg hotel is one of the best hotels i've ever been!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tangclo
Reviewed January 23, 2010

We arrived by bus and it is literally just around the corner. The entrance and decor is very inviting. The girl on reception with dark hair very informative (shame I can't remember her name as she was by far the better receptionist). Our room was in the Villa which is the building next door we carried our own cases and found our room on the 3rd floor. The room and bathroom is very small but calming interior and superior fittings ie. a stereo with mp3 connection, nice collection of classical cd's, books and a kettle and coffee maker (the coffee maker is extra charge but I didn't know how to use it anyway?!) My only complaint would be that I found a hair on my pillow and slight pink stain? lipstick I don't know? had they actually been changed? thats why I have marked this hotel down on cleanliness but apart from that superb in every other way.
The location is at the start of the shops it is difficult to give an opinion because it was just after new year and it was a ghosttown everywhere? no shops open ....no locals around.... we were told the locals were still holidaying - however this didn't effect us as we didn't go to buy and it was peaceful. The breakfast was a delight, back in the hotel building, nice dining room modern, clean and plentiful variety of food / drink 5 stars from us

• Stayed: January 2010
1  Thank Missaway
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Amazing, do not have doubts - stay in this hotel you will not regret it.

Reviewed January 15, 2010

This was our second stay at the Auersperg and we enjoyed this time just as much as the first. The reception and entrance area is very warm and welcoming, the staff are most helpful. We have always found the rooms to be very nice and they are always of a very high standard of cleanliness.

Breakfast is fantastic with a great choice on offer and again a great service, we would also recommend the bar for a lunch time snack.....

1  Thank mayflowerLondon
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Small, service-oriented, comfortable and quiet, I am so glad to have found the Hotel Auersperg. The young team who work the reception desk could not have been more charming or helpful. The hotel is located in a quiet part of town that is nevertheless a reasonable walk into the Altstadt (about 10-12 minutes). The buffet breakfast is superb. The rooms are a good size, well thought out and comfortable. I come to Salzburg often and have stayed in lots of hotels all over the city but as far as I am concerned, I'll never stay anywhere else.

1  Thank NoCrowds