We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in May, with family in two rooms. The hotel was well positioned for the station (about 5 minutes) and the old town was only a 15 minutes steady walk away. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the rooms were very comfortable, with very good housekeeping. Breakfast was well priced with an excellent selection of both hot and cold food, served buffet style. We hadn't planned to have breakfast in the hotel, but after having it the first morning, it made the start of the day so much easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg