We stayed up the road from zum Hirschen, but it was recommended to us for dinner. We enjoyed their farmers buffet on Friday night, complete with live accordion player! It was not the least bit cheesy! Rather, it was delightful with excellent food, gracious service and friendly guests. If their accommodations are as good, you shall have a treat. Great value and an extremely pleasant setting just a little away from the hustle and bustle of busier old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg