The hotel is a bit far walking distance from the main Salzburg attraction (20mins), but closed to train station (around 7 mins walk). The room size is very spacious, warm, and well-maintained. They also have sauna on the top-floor which service until 9.30PM, but I didn't get a chance to use it. The service staff at the front desk is really nice and helpful. If I ever go to Salzburg, I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg