We were not familiar with the Achat brand of hotels and was looking for an affordable and strategically placed hotel in Salzburg. The hotel is a little north of the old town but is very close to the train station. We did not walk to old town but from our understanding it was approximately a 15- 20 minute walk.The hotel provides parking in an adjacent lot (does cost money to park). The room we reserved was enormous and there was a very impressive bathroom also. The room amenities and size were excellent and met more than what we had expected. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had an excellent stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an affordable accommodation. The receptionist was just okay and helpful only when we asked. He did recommend a wonderful little restaurant about 10 minutes walk for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg