A nice value for the money. I was very disappointed with the room itself. The room décor was very drab and depressingly done and was what I would have expected from a Super 8 motel however the bathroom was completely opposite. It was nicely decorated, clean and with an upscale décor you would expect from a higher end hotel. The front desk was nice and helpful but did charge excessive prices for incidentals. There is an attached restaurant to the hotel with a very nice menu. There is a buffet breakfast served each morning however it is not included with your room. I felt the buffet was a little over priced at 12 euro per person but if you have a large appetite than the price is a value. There is also a spa on the 4th floor with saunas, massage beds and a workout gym which is very nicely done. The hotel is within walking distance to Mirabellplatz and old Salzburg. Overall this hotel was a good value for the price and made me overlook the poorly decorated and furnished rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg