Stayed for 3 nights, just a short summary:
• Location: It is 5m walk from the bus / main rail station (which you will also find a good supermarket in the station); no need to take a taxi even with hand luggage, and it is a short walk to the famous Mirabelle Gardens.
• Room: It is a quiet, comfortable, clean room with simple furniture but modern, the shower is very good with high flow quick hot water, speed internet connection.
• Reception (support): Very helpful staff and ready to support at any time, thanks to all of them.
• Breakfast: Value food with different variety, worth the money.
• One LCD for a family room is not enough especially with kids.
• No safe box in the room.
A final word, Salzburg is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe (I have visited more than 20 cities), I will definitely visit again and Best Western in my choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the city you will find the Hotel Imlauer Hotel Salzburg. This welcoming Salzburg city hotel awaits its guests with numerous comforts. It also delights its guests with its perfect location close to all the places of interest in the city of Mozart. Convenient for transportation, easy to reach and so close to the places of interest in the old town of Salzburg. The Hotel in the city center is the first choice for your Salzburg holiday. A total of 50 rooms, suites and apartments guarantee you a luxury hotel stay in Salzburg, the city of Mozart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Imlauer & Braeu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stieglbrau
- Best Western Salzburg
- Salzburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Salzburg