The outlook of the hotel (especially on the official photos) is very nice, but inside it is far-far behind of the quality reflected by the price of the hotel...
The rooms are very small, the furniture is very-very cheap, for 2-300 USD/night the "Ikea quality" furniture from 1980 is unacceptable.
The style of the bathroom is also a time lapse to the past, the TV in the room was purchased at least 15 years and has only german speaking channels...
Meanwhile he breakfast is excellent.
If you arrive with children, keep them away from the horror paintings of the lobby area. What is the role of this horror exhibition, dear Hotel Management????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star hotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg