We also were booked here by our tour director and I am glad he did so. It is a refreshing change from the chain hotels. We were upgraded to a jr suite away from the main building, next to the chapel, which was nice but odd in it's floorplan. However, it had a lovely bathroom. It was clean and comfortable. Fortunately it was cool outside as there was no air conditioning. I don't think I would have enjoyed it had it been hot. There was not enough air movement through the suite due to it's peculiar layout. A fan was provided which was essential to comfort----again, due to lack of air movement because of the floorplan. The breakfast was nice but they were having difficulty accommodating a full house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star Parkhotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg