The hotel is nice enough and the room was fine apart from the fact it was very hot and the air conditioning did not seem to make much difference, because of this we had to have the windows open. Our room was on the 4th floor and looked out on to the bar terrace area we were fine the first nigh but on the second night were woken up by a very loud drinking group. To be fair on the hotel staff when I phoned down to reception they did ask the group to quieten down but this took a while.
The breakfast was fine and I would stay at this hotel again if they could guarantee me a room not facing the bar terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star hotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg