We stayed with friends in this nice hotel for two nights. The receptionist (Swetlana) has been very helpful and helped us to enjoy two days of skiing and sightseeing. Hotel has a perfect location – walking distance to the centre of Salzburg and right on the highway to the nearest ski centre. Parking in front of the hotel free of charge. The rooms were spacious enough as well as the bathroom! Their restaurant Salieri is a must! The food was delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star Parkhotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg