I stayed here for one night. It is about a 5-20 minute walk to the old downtown. Yet, the hotel feels like you are in the outskirts/suburbs. The room was good and clean. Beds were comfortable. Wifi reception was good throughout the hotel and free with the room. Breakfast was fine, and had everything you wanted. Quality was good. Staff was helpful (e.g. extending wifi service after checkout during the meeting I attended).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star hotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splitty, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg