We stayed there for the first weekend of the salzburger festspiele because the package that they offered was attractive: 180 euros for a double room including taxes and breakfast. The hotel is surrounded by trees, it was very calm. It is about 15 minutes walking to the centre, or you can take the bus. The breakfast was amazingly good, great choice and quality. Dinner at the hotel restaurant salieri was of decent quality, nothing fancy though, maybe a bit on the expensive side. The hotel and restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star hotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg