“Yes!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
lincoln, ma
“Yes!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Relaxed, casual atmosphere -- lots of wood paneling and cozy spaces. We went on a Friday evening in March and it was teaming with 30 something locals. Very good food on a simple menu and reasonably priced. The spaetzle was hearty and delicious, grilled salmon on a bed of greens was tender and tasty. Local beer, friendly waitstaff, off-the-beaten path (up a hilly side street in a residential neighborhood). Bet it's fabulous when the beer garden is open. Highly recommend. Do make a reservation as it's clearly popular with Salzburg residents and tourists alike, and quite small.

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was one of the best meals I had when in Salzburg! I absolutley had one of the best times ever and was very pleased at what I saw when I was there. The atmosphere was to die for and even though it may have been hard to find it was totally worth the extra walk.

• Visited August 2012
Longare, Italy
“Get the roast pork!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

If we didn't have the baby with us we would have stayed all night!! This place has the atmosphere most places dream of. Rustic and inviting with mismatched tables and names dug in the tops but once the first plate hits the table all you notice is the food! My wife followed the advice of others and got the schnitzel and was thrilled but I think my choice (based on the waitresses suggestion) of the roast pork was the winner. Every bite of my pork was perfectly cooked, juicy and tender... and the white bread dumpling was the perfect balance to the meal along with bacon wrapped green beans. I was very pleasantly suprised when the bill came, three adults with beverages for about $50 euro.....that is what I pay for two people here in Italy. Make sure you make a reservation, if you forget you better be there when they open at 5pm and hope. My next trip to Salzburg will definately include another trip to Paul Stube's!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank sanddiver44
Buckinghamshire
“Great food, fantastic bar/restaurant atmosphere”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food here was really great and reasonably priced too. Luckily we booked a table, had we not I think we wouldn't have got a seat. Best to know some German phrases as not all the staff speak good English.

Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jennets
Marlborough, New Hampshire
“The best schnitzel”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Late dinner, had to sit outside on the terrace. Cool but OK with the heaters. Decent menu, excellent soup and main course. Very friendly staff, and good value.

Visited October 2012