“Great Dessert”
Review of Goldene Ente - CLOSED

Goldene Ente
Cuisines: German, Austrian, European, Central European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: New restaurant open "Gasthof Goldgasse" http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190441-d6952343-Reviews-Gasthof_Goldgasse-Salzburg_Austrian_Alps.html
Florida
“Great Dessert”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We ate dinner in December. I had the duck, my husband the pork. Both meals were well prepared. Meals and sides were delicious. Nice but loud atmosphere. Since we stayed in the hotel upstairs, we got a peek at the kitchen, since the elevator opens with a view to the kitchen. So no secrets- place was clean and busy. Make a reservation- we arrived to late to have dinner one night.

Visited December 2012

Bettystown, Ireland
“Warm and cosy”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This restaurant looks very inviting from the outside, the food is just ok and the menu is quite limited, but I got the Goulash which was very nice but my mother did not like the Wiener schnitzel (turkey) as it was very dry, I found the beer I ordered to be warm which put me off also the waiter handed me my bill as we where still eating, he did this by accident and apologised, in general it was ok, but I think this is the standard you get from Salzburg restaurants as other ones visited where not much better

Pueblo, Colorado
“Great Salzburg Nockerl”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

A very good restaurant on Salzburg's main shopping street. This was a nice restaurant to spend the evening with my daughter and grandchildren, great food and a nice warm & cozy restaurant. The Nockerl was wonderful, something I will try and make at home.

• Visited November 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best nockerl and ambience in old town”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wow! What a wonderful retreat from the hubbub of the streets of old town. Descending into this quaint restaurant soothes the senses the moment you enter. It is warm and cozy, and the staff extremely friendly. The Wiener Schnitzel was good but the nockerl is the best in town. We came two days in a row. We love this place!

• Visited November 2012
Bologna, Italy
“super salzburgers nokles”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

In this restaurant we eated salzburger nokles,knedls with apricot ,and saher cake.It was very good,But beer is the best!

Visited October 2012