I've spent two nights at this hotel. Its location is reasonable, 20-minutes walk away from the city center (old town). Furniture of the room seemed to be old-fashioned and lighting was certainly insufficient despite multiple lamps, whereas it was clean and big enough. Breakfast hall was a little gloomy and small but varieties of food were adequate. Wi-fi connection was free of charge and fast. Hotel guests may go to the three restaurants which are located side by side and 7-8 minutes walking distance; Die Weisse (local food and beer), Taj Mahal (Indian) and Ristorante Pizzeria Beccofino (Italian).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Salzburg Central is easy to reach by car or public transport, with Getreidegasse, Mirabell Garden, the historical center, Linzergasse and the main train station just a few minutes' walk away. This hotel in the city of Mozart is ideally located for cultural trips, city breaks and short stays. One of the reasons why the conference and seminar hotel is so highly rated among business guests is its proximity to the conference center, exhibition center and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg