I stay at the hotel Mercure with my family for 3 nights and we really enjoy it. Hotel is clean, staff is very friendly and smiling, breakfast is good. Only a few minutes to the centre and castle, 20 minutes by car from wonderful Kings Lake and mountains...We are looking forward to come back and stay at Mercure again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Salzburg Central is easy to reach by car or public transport, with Getreidegasse, Mirabell Garden, the historical center, Linzergasse and the main train station just a few minutes' walk away. This hotel in the city of Mozart is ideally located for cultural trips, city breaks and short stays. One of the reasons why the conference and seminar hotel is so highly rated among business guests is its proximity to the conference center, exhibition center and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg