“Not too bad”

Cuisines: Austrian
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Not too bad”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This definitely wasn't fine dining, but it wasn't too bad either. The front of the restaurant is very tiny; it's separated from the bar, but it was still very smokey. The restaurant workers were very nice and spoke enough English to communicate with us with our broken German. I had the goulosh and a ham and cheese sandwich, and my husband had the sausage. The goulosh was very good—not sure what the other review had, but mine had plenty of meat, potatoes, and veggies in it. The "salad" that came with the sandwich was a typical European salad...a little lettuce with some "dressing" on top. I didn't care for it. The sausage was presented very nicely and had much more flavor than a regular hot dog. The ham and cheese toast was mediocre. For a quick lunch it wasn't a bad meal.

• Visited November 2011

Deer Park
“A Disgrace”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This restaurant is a disgrace to this beautiful city. We ordered chicken soup only to receive a dried lipton version. (really) The goulash soup contained no meat or vegetables, instead looked like a brown vomit. I could not eat it!! They did not even credit our bill. My husbands pork cutlet was greasy and thickly breaded looked and tasted like it was from a frozen package and was deep fried. I would definitely avoid this place, it is a disaster with overpriced and horrible food. I don't understand how it stays in business in the central part of the old city. Considering it was our first stop it left a very bad taste in our mouth. UGH

• Visited October 2011
udine, italy
“Very nice place”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

It's a small restaurant in the Old City, serving typical austrian food. It's very nice, with wooden tabel, big mirrors, flowers, and so on. There's a bar separated from the restaurant. I ate a cutlet with potatoes-salat and a slice apple strudel for 11 euro. It tasted really good, I reccomend you to try the "Stierwascher Kotolette". The only thing I didn't like very much was the fact that the kitchen was really small and the door was open, so I could see the cook (a very nice old woman) doing her job. When I'm in a restaurant this is a thing I don't like to see. And please notice that it's open only until 20.30 in the night..