“Awesome cafe!”

220 GRAD
Ranked #2 of 631 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago
“Awesome cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews but I enjoyed this so much and I had to!

The service was great and the staff was extremely friendly. I had a cafe latte and müsli. Best müsli I've had to date and I've had a lot of it! I'm trying to see if I can make it there tomorrow before I head to Munich!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rochester, MN
“Even bought coffee to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nice spot for a break... unfortunately it was closed on a Sunday when we stopped by the first time, but was open on Tuesday. The lunch/snack menu is small, but good. I wouldn't come here for a big lunch if you are looking for multiple options. They have a number of coffee (beans/grounds) options that you can buy to go. We brought back a couple of small bags to America to help us remember the trip! There is a nice patio too, but was full when we stopped in.

• Visited May 2014
Salzburg, Austria
“Very cute!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

What a cute little place! I only had coffee which was very good. But was told the breakfast is excellent. I got there on a Friday morning 5 to 9 and was able to grab the last two seats outside!! Very popular place. People really do make reservations for breakfast here!! Lovely hangout for a lazy morning!

Chennai (Madras), India
“Perfection.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a contender for the title of best (little) cafe in the world. Quaint and warm with beautiful coffees from around the world, ridiculously tasty sandwiches (the veggie ciabatta sandwich is to die for), and friendly people made this a highlight of our trip to Salzburg. Don't miss it!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank limemintcooler
New York City, New York
“Excellent locals' coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I found 220 Grad through Tripadvisor, and we went two days in a row we enjoyed it so much. The espresso drinks are absolutely excellent, on par with top coffee houses in major cities, and the breakfast dishes were simple and delicious. They make their jams and baked goods in house, and it shows. The owners clearly care about the quality of what they serve. I should note that, though the restaurant was filled with locals, the owners and servers were very friendly to us tourists and went out of their way to make our experience a good one.

Visited April 2014