“Very pleasant place!”

Cafe/Bistro Secret-Garden
Ranked #62 of 174 Restaurants in Villach
Reviewed May 26, 2016

This is indeed a secret garden. Although I have been living in Villach for more than 10 years, I didn't know about this place, despite the fact that it is located in the very center.
Didn't try their food, just met with friends for a couple of beers and I really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed July 10, 2015

Great location, quality food, friendly service... and awesome range of (live) music. Having been staying in Villach for the past 6 months I would say this is easily the best bar in the town!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 15, 2015

We were on an overnight stop in Villach on our way from Venice to Vienna. We arrived late evening and decided to have a wander round Villach rather than each in our hotel. It was a good decision!

This is more of a bar than a restaurant but with very friendly service and a great little menu of food prepared freshly on the premises. I ordered the steak sandwich (ciabatta) whilst my wife had pasta, both were excellent! I even took a pcture of the stak ciabatta I enjoyed it so much (best I've ever had). All washed down with some superb Weissbier.

If you are in Villach pay this place a visit.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed March 25, 2015

If you are passing Villach it is a must to visit this place!!! Good music, nice service, good mood and good food !!!! :) For breakfast for lunch or for dinner. You can also make some music yourself, there is a stage, and some instruments available (piano, guitar...) as well as microphone. oh, they have good home made cakes too, what is in these days very appreciated. So dont miss a chance!

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank Indre D
Reviewed March 9, 2015 via mobile

Finally a nice new place to meet, chill yourself, listen to the concert-shortly-A MUST VISIT IN VILLACH

Date of visit: January 2015