See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel as we were in town for a concert. The two members of staff we encountered were extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming. We really liked the room which came with a balcony. We skipped breakfast so cannot report on that. Definitely a place to come back to, will be sure to recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ALSGraz, Leiter Front Office at AMEDIA Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you for your rating.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service.
See you soon again at the Amedia Luxury Suites in Graz
Amedia Luxury Suites Team

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My team and I have stayed on and off with Amedia for 6 months and only through availability and the size of our group.

By far the best hotel we have had the pleasure of staying whilst working In Austria.

The girls are fantastic nothing is to much trouble, friendly, really polite and a cant fault them in any way.

Over the course of the stay I believe I have been in most rooms and cant fault any some I prefer more than others but I have never been disappointed.

Ill be sorry to leave Austria and should we return we will always come to Amedia first

Thanks Amedia John Hesler (e-ppl team)

Room tip: Ground Floor apartments are self catering
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ALSGraz, Leiter Front Office at AMEDIA Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Jhesler1881,

Thank you so much for your rating.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and you are satisfied with the service.
We really hope to see you soon again in Graz.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Amedia luxury suites for nearly 3 months as I was training within the city. The staff were perfect and very welcoming and attentive on every occasion.

The rooms were very big and very modern with cleaning once a week or more if requested.

For long or short term visits I could not recommend Amedia enough as I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

Thank you to all the staff and keep up the good work!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
ALSGraz, Leiter Front Office at AMEDIA Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear Mr. George H.,

Thank you for your rating.
We are more than happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to seeing you again in Graz at the Amedia Luxury Suites.

Amedia Luxury Suites Team

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed almost continuously for work over a 6 month period,
Room was wonderful, Staff were some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
Breakfast was Great,

would have liked a bath (but not an issue really) and more diverse evening food.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ALSGraz, Leiter Front Office at AMEDIA Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and felt comfortable.
Hopefully we see you again soon in Graz at the Amedia Luxury Suites.

Amedia Luxury Suites

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I am very positive surprised on the room quality. Its a true boutique hotel and very close to the city centre. I love the interior of the room. On top it has a smal kitchenette in case. Its a place I will be back to for more day's.
Have to mention the friendliness on arrival.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
ALSGraz, Rezeption at AMEDIA Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Helmut!

Thank you for your rating. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and mentioned our benefits. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Kind regards