All reviews parking place clean rooms short stay eur austria
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. On arrival, the receptionist was rude and obnoxious. I have been to a number if Ibis hotels but in my opinion this budget version is hardly suitable for human habitation. The room is said to be 11 square meters. You can hardly swing a cat in the room let alone find a place to put your suitcase. The double bed is tiny and the top bunk is said to be for max 14 year olds, so unusable for adults. There are only 2 usable plug points unless you unplug the TV and the washhand basin, that is actually is in the bedroom, is the size of a finger bowl. The carpets are filthy and stained and the room stinks. Don't come near this place. We paid Euros 55 per night, I wouldnt stay there again if it was for free.

Room tip: Best tip is don't come
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ibisbudgetGrazCity, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Graz City, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear Richard B!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Graz City. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

yours Ibis budget Graz City Team

Reviewed August 22, 2016

One of the worst experiences. In the front of the shower it is a linoleum insertion in the carpet that gets wet during showering. I slipped on it and was very close to brake some bones and pull down the lavatory. The cleaning "lady" came in the room regardless to my NO for her knocking and, when I got out from the room, I have been instructed by her what to do??? no apologies, nothing...The receptionist was efficient and helpful,the rest is a mess. It does not worth the money

Room tip: choose another hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ibisbudgetGrazCity, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Graz City, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Abraham-Barna! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Graz City. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, yours Ibis budget Graz City Team

Reviewed August 16, 2016

The Hotel is nicely located with the city center in a few walking minutes reachable. The room marks the lowest quality for all Ibis Budget/Etap Hotels I ever visited. The carpet had huge stains and one light didnt work. Blended by the "new morning experience" advertising for their breakfast I took it which was a huge mistake. The breakfast was a huge pile of the cheapest cheese and cheapest sausage together with old bread. not recommended as a starter for the day.
Anyhow, if you need a cheap sleep near the city center I can recommend it, but avoid the breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
ibisbudgetGrazCity, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Graz City, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Dear Singer666! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Graz City.
At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Sincerely, yours Ibis budget Graz City Team

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
ibisbudgetGrazCity, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Graz City, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

This was an O.K. hotel with about price of 50 euros per night which is not that bad considerring it's centrally located. Its basic budget style hotel so do not expect anything fancy. At our suprise there was an reseptionist working here at 1PM when we arrived, so we didn't have to use the automatic self-check in kiosk.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear TampereTallaaja!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Graz City.

yours Ibis budget Graz City Team