“Excellent...excellent...excellent...mediocre...”

El Gaucho
Ranked #3 of 687 Restaurants in Graz
Cuisines: Austrian, International, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We offer first class food with a uncomplicated and professional service. Also vegetarians will find a delicious meal on our menu.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Fill in food, beverages or service in any dotted position after "excellent", but leave the mediocre rating for space. Call me old fashioned but I am not really interested in problems or sexual preferences of my newly acquired (table) neighbours, so convenient listening and sometimes olfactoric distance is what I am looking for. Besides that, top notch, high quality food close to famous Graz Bermuda triangle. A solid Porter House would be my pick before you dive in.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Good food and attentive service. Comfortable restaurant. Not many others open on a Sunday night in Graz...

Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was my second time eating out in Graz, so I really can't compare it to other restaurants in the area. But I can say that whatever steak I had and the mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables was terrific! :D And to top it off, the Crème brûlée was superb! :D

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Probably one of the best pieces of beef I have ever eaten.....so tender it was devine......very pleasant location, and great outdoor seating...didnt feel rushed..and some great cocktails...what more could you want !!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

As always at El Gauchos, a great night out with friends - excellent choice of tender cured prime meat cuts, quick and friendly service, perfect wine recommendet by our waiter - "slightly" on the expensive side, but well worth it...