All reviews totally recommend this hotel nice swimming pool penthouse suite old town business room interesting paintings cold buffet sized room a quiet residential area underground garage nice amenities comfortable hotel very pleasant stay top floor nice selection tram stop town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2019

I love this place. It's the only place I stay in Graz - for all the right reasons. I especially enjoy the apparent no-hassle policy - at check in, at check out, and with extra requests. Short walk to the city center. Easy to get to from highways. Nice amenities.

Room tip: Apartments in an annex have two bedrooms. Two adults can share the same space but sleep in separate bedrooms. I love this feature!
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank carlsternheim
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We arrived at this almost new hotel, very nice reception with friendly receptionist, beautiful modern rooms, including all amenities
Really great place to stay, including very friendly breakfast and good garage
Surely if you need a good place, you need not look any further

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 577peterw
Reviewed February 4, 2019

It's a nice hotel in a nicely located part of town. Staff is friendly and the hotel is beautifully clean. Breakfast was good. Our room was very comfortable.
The only downside is the 'art'. Even though art is subjective, the painting outside our room entrance was stomach churning. Thankfully inside the room, there was nothing so disturbing.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tri-eyes
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Graz is a city where Nikola Tesla studied in. The hotel itself is nice, with welcoming staffs, some complementaries such as apples, comfortable bed and pillows.

Nice swimming pool, sauna area.

Only one thing, this hotel doesn’t offer tea/coffee, which is a bit down point for a 4 star.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank dellair
ManagerAugartenhotel, Manager at Augarten Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear Dellair,

Thank you for your positive Feedback.

It´s a pleasure to read, that you had such a good stay at our hotel.
Also, that you slept very well in our beds and that you liked our leisure area is nice to read.
We are sorry, that you are not happy, that a kettle and a coffee machine is not standardized at our business rooms. Please let us know in advance next time. We will bring all our guest a kettle or a nespresso machine up to their room for free.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Your Augarten Art Hotel

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Oh my heavens what an amazing place. The entire staff stands up as you walk in the doorway greeting you with a smile and how can I help you?! For me to find out I have the Penthouse - the ever so perfect room 601, top floor, key to get the elevator to go to your room- penthouse.

The room was a dream. Huge, massive couches, bed, chairs, coffee bar, bathroom, 12 towels, I feel like I could’ve had 12 people up there with me.

The little details were spectacular, with a lovely welcome note and fruit plate.

The heated bathroom floor!!! I found myself wanting to sit in every chair.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LRRAZ
ManagerAugartenhotel, Manager at Augarten Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Der LRRAZ,

Thank you for your nice words and your extremely positive Feedback.

It´s a pleasure to read, that you had such a good stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed your time at the Penthouse. In addition, we want to thank you for your words of praise about our staff; these are always the best motivation for all of us!

It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again!

Stay artful! Your Augarten Art Hotel