We stayed here very often, and we can full-heartedly recommend this place. Beautiful rooms, beds with good sleeping, VERY nice staff, at reception as well as in the restaurant for breakfast, very nice and interesting art pieces in the entire hotel and rooms, a beautiful pool area (where you can rest very comfortably on leather couches) with Sauna and a small fitness room. And all that for very reasonable prices. So clearly this is the place to stay if you come to beautiful Graz. 2 more points: they also have a Penthouse Suite in the top floor (the elevator brings you directly into your room) that is incredible and not even that expensive as you would expect. And second, but certainly not unimportant, they also have a Restaurant (Magnolia) next door, which belongs to the hotel, where you can eat like Queen and King and I have rarely seen a place with as consistent food quality as this one ..... really spectacular. Congratulations to the Augartenhotel team, you do a great job, and deserve to be always fully booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FROM BUSINESS ROOM TO PENTHOUSE. Whether you’re unwinding for a weekend as a couple, discovering Graz with the family, stopping off for a medium or long-term stay or just need an inspiring place to pull back to during a business trip, our wide-ranging room categories are perfectly in tune with your needs – no matter what they are. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Augarten Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augartenhotel Art & Design Hotel Graz
- Augartenhotel Art And Design
- Augarten Hotel Graz