All reviews business trip two singles pushed together underground parking large choice staying at this hotel rooms are comfortable street side recommend this hotel wifi connection grand prix close to the city center public transport nice hotel large bathroom nice room messe tram
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on my own during a pressured 4 day business trip. The reception staff were especially friendly and helpful and their patience and openness really made the trip work for me. As a woman travelling alone it’s always a little worrying in a new place but after the first evening I felt very secure and comfortable here. Everything was clean and functional as it should be. The bed was comfortable and the sink, toilet and shower were problem free (except for the shower panel not really being big enough so the floor got wet.) My room was quiet enough for me (I’m very sensitive to noise) with the window closed. Even on a Friday and Saturday night.
I ate in the hotel each night due to the hours I was working-so I got to know the pizza well : ) - the staff very kindly and creatively ensured this wasn’t too dull. And I can recommend the apple strudel.
Thank you all! I’d definately stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Amedia H, Backoffice at Best Western Plus Amedia Graz, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

Dear Mrs. Heather M,
thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so happy that you felt so comfortable at our hotel. Our aim is, that you feel like home, thank you for your kind words!
We are looking forward welcoming you again soon.
In the meanwhile we remain with best wishes
Your Best Western Plus Amedia Graz Team

Reviewed September 21, 2018

if your room is away from the street you can expect a relatively quiet night for a hotel that is directly on two busy roads and 2 tram lines. We have not eaten breakfast here (14 Euros per person extra at the rate we booked - that is too much for me!) but have generally been pleased with the experience.
The mattress is, however, rather soft and could do with an update.

Room tip: rooms away from the street are considered "superior" and cost 10€ more a night.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Okay so the rooms were a little small and I had two singles pushed together which meant I sometimes fell down the gap, but the room was very comfy, Lots of pillows, a kettle, a fridge and a large bathroom. The aircon was a god send at this hotel.

The breakfast was fantastic and plenty to choose from. They remembed every morning i was gluten free and had the bread prepared for me.

Sometimes the elevator was broken which was annoying but that can’t be helped.

This hotel is in a easy walking distance to the city centre

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I recently stayed for two nights at this hotel while visiting my daughter in Graz. The room was a reasonable size, spotlessly clean and airconditioned. Check in was swift and efficient. It is perfectly possible to walk into the centre from the hotel but there are trams you can use as well. The hotel offered excellent value for money as this was the week leading up to the Austrian Grand Prix and other hotels in the city were charging much higher prices.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Amedia H, Backoffice at Best Western Plus Amedia Graz, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you so much for taking your time for giving us a feedback to your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. Looking forward welcoming you again next time we remain with best regards
Your Best Western Plus Amedia Graz team

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

The whole air conditioning system must have failed and staffs didn’t tell the truth to us.

They would say that they were coming to fix it in a few minutes and ended up coming in an hour, then pretended to get it working by twisting the control.

But it didn’t work and it was the same in other rooms!!

The staffs were NOT being honest.

And they made wrong morning calls to all our four rooms at 5:45am.

We ARE very very upset abd disappointed.

Room 208, 209, 210, 220, staying on 2/19/2018