“Great spot for some brews and a good time”
Review of Brot & Spiele

Brot & Spiele
Ranked #57 of 788 Restaurants in Graz
Cuisines: American, Asian, Austrian, International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 16, 2017

This is a student bar in a very local, non-touristy part of town, and was perhaps the best bar I visited in Graz! It's a young crowd, but I'm young at heart and settled in easily. There's many areas of the bar, including tables, bars, pool tables, and darts too, along with sports and more. The beer selection is pretty extensive, and drinks are cheap. I believe you can get food here too, but it's the bar vibe that wins the day. Only issue is that they still allow indoor smoking in Austria, but hey, you can't win them all! I'd definitely come back here for local bar vibes!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Variety of beers is wide and even to me the staff were willing to do my own mixture of beer and syrup! Staff is friendly and talkative

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017

You can chose from lot of beers, really one of the best places. Pool tables, darts. It has a good location too, in the city center.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

The food is alright and they definitely make up for any shortcomings with their selection of beer. They are pretty busy at the weekend, but the pool table waiting list works well enough. I think I end up in this place at least once a month, it seems to be quite popular, and I always enjoy myself. They could do with a better ventilation system for the smoking area or a better job at separating it from the non-smoking are.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

We ordered some burgers and some drinks. There was just 2 persons serving in the local, so everything came extremly late. But that was not the worse part. The worst part, was the surprise contained inside the burgers, really old salad. We figured It out, because the taste of the burger was somehow different that It should taste. We told the waitress about the old salad and we got no answer in return. So I don't think that i will come back.

Date of visit: February 2017